- Statistics for ipv6 traffic is added
- New universal filter in reports is added. It can be configured by a larger number of parameters and saved. You can use it in different campaigns
- In the clicks log you can see the names of the filters by which the bot was identified
- The button for cloning offers \ landers in the campaign settings is added.
- Statistics on suspicious visits / clicks in reports is added.
- Protection of offers, landers from a direct visit. Settings --> Security
- Now you can use postback from the campaign settings ignoring the settings in the traffic source
- Marks now attached to the campaign reports. Earlier it was attach with a offer.
- The bug of adding the offers to the rules is fixed.
- The bug of editing the uncreated offer / lander is fixed.
- The bug when the groups in the campaign settings are removed if the campaign is paused is fixed.
- The bug on downloading the invoices was fixed. Sometimes the button to download was not shown.
- Other minor bugs are fixed and changes increasing the work speed are made.
- The "Statistics" tab was visually reworked.
- In the logs the status is highlighted with red when it is sent to the tracker but is absent in the "Statistics" tab, so tracker does not understand incoming status.
- The interface is changed a little.