- Added a new way of Sequential rotation, it is available in the campaign settings when you select Smart rotation.
Sequential paths - it opens all the campaign paths in order of priority from top to bottom.
Sequential paths & Lander - it opens the campaign path in order of priority from top to bottom, then shows all landers in this path, then the next path and all the landers in it ...
Sequential paths & Lander & Offer – it opens the campaign path in order of priority, from top to bottom, then opens all the landers or offers in this path, then the next path, and all the landers or offers in it, etc.
- In the campaign settings you can change the order of offers, landers and paths by clicking the arrows.
- In the additional campaign settings, which are available only after creating a campaign, you can specify:
Unique period - the time during which the user will be considered unique. If you set the value to 0, then every time you go through the tracker's URL, the user will be considered unique.
User session - a unique period of the life of cookies. The maximum time for which the transfer from lander to offer can be made.
Also this value affects the time after which the postback pixel stops working.
A value of 0 disables the storage of cookies.
Globally, these values can be set in Settings --> Statistics
Campaign settings will take priority over global ones.
Be careful with User session if a small period is set, since cookies will be disabled, which will block the transition from landing to offer and stop the postback pixel operation
- Sorting by traffic source tokens is available in Trends. For example, you enter token1 and see the statistics for each first traffic source token.
Last 7 days for all drop-down lists column is added.
- Fixed different bugs.
- Visual changes.
- Statistics for ipv6 traffic is added
- New universal filter in reports is added. It can be configured by a larger number of parameters and saved. You can use it in different campaigns
- In the clicks log you can see the names of the filters by which the bot was identified
- The button for cloning offers \ landers in the campaign settings is added.
- Statistics on suspicious visits / clicks in reports is added.
- Protection of offers, landers from a direct visit. Settings --> Security
- Now you can use postback from the campaign settings ignoring the settings in the traffic source
- Marks now attached to the campaign reports. Earlier it was attach with a offer.
- The bug of adding the offers to the rules is fixed.
- The bug of editing the uncreated offer / lander is fixed.
- The bug when the groups in the campaign settings are removed if the campaign is paused is fixed.
- The bug on downloading the invoices was fixed. Sometimes the button to download was not shown.
- Other minor bugs are fixed and changes increasing the work speed are made.
- The "Statistics" tab was visually reworked.
- In the logs the status is highlighted with red when it is sent to the tracker but is absent in the "Statistics" tab, so tracker does not understand incoming status.
- The interface is changed a little.