PeerClick tracks different types of actions, executed by users, called events. Different events have different consequences on campaign's performance so it is crucial to distinguish them properly.
Types of Events
In the PeerClick platform there are the following types of events:
- An Impression is when a user arrives at a web page with your ad. Impression tracking is optional and requires a proper configuration in both PeerClick and traffic source.
- A Visit is when a user arrives on your landing page or offer. The visit is recorded when the campaign URL successfully passes correct information on the visit to PeerClick.
- A Click is when a user clicks on a Call-to-Action (CTA) link / button placed on a landing page, and is then redirected to an offer. The click is recorded when the click URL successfully passes correct information to PeerClick.
- A Conversion is a successful action that is relayed from an offer. The conversion is recorded when a postback URL or a tracking pixel successfully passes correct information on a conversion from an affiliate network to PeerClick.
In case the number of recorded events in PeerClick exceeds your plan's event quota, you will be billed for overage events according to your plan's charges. The overage charges are applied to your invoice at the end of a billing cycle.
- Starter pricing plan: Events exceeding 1,000,000 are charged at a rate of $0.02 per 1,000 events
- BASIC+ plan: Events exceeding 5,000,000 are charged at a rate of $0.018 per 1,000 events
- ADVANCED plan: Events exceeding 15,000,000 are charged at a rate of $0.015 per 1,000 events
- EXCLUSIVE plan: Events exceeding 50,000,000 are charged at a rate of $0.01 per 1,000 events
Checking Your Billing Statistics
To check your current events and billing info, follow the steps:
1) Sign in to PeerClick.
2) Click the icon (top right corner). Your account data view will show up.
3) Go to the Subscription tab. In the SUBSCRIPTION DETAILS section you will see number of total events and information on overage events and costs.
Updated 10 months ago