Step 1. Adding Indoleads as a Network in PeerClick
The first step is to add Indoleads as an Affiliate Network in PeerClick. Go to the Networks Tab in your PeerClick account and click New. Since Indoleads is already included in the PeerClick Networks database, just choose it from the suggested pre-sets and click Add. The data will be filled in automatically, including clickID macros.
Copy the Postback URL and click Save.
Step 2. Setting up Postback URL in Indoleads
Log into your Indoleads account and open the Account tab. Find the Postback section. In order to enable tracking, you need to set up a Postback link.
Paste the pre-set Postback URL template you copied in Step 1 into the corresponding field and click Save.
Step 3. Obtaining offer URL in Indoleads
Go to Offers tab and select your desired Offer. Click "view" in Actions panel, choose a landing page if you need it and copy tracking link.
Step 4. Creating an offer in PeerClick
Return to your PeerClick account. Go to Offers tab and click New. Give name to your offer. Paste your unique tracking link into the URL field. Choose Indoleads as Affiliate Network. Postback URL and clickid macros will be filled in automatically and click Save.
Step 5. Creat Campaign in PeerClick
- Go to the Campaigns section.
- Click the New button.
- Choose the name of the campaign
- Select the group for your campaign or add the new one if you need it
- Select the traffic source. In our example, GoogleAd.
- Set a value per click. Don't worry about mistakes. At any moment you can update the clicks settings using the Update costs function.
- Choose between the option to use your landing page, or just to send the traffic without it directly to the offer. If you want to use a landing page, click on Landing, you will see a dropdown menu. Here you can easily find your landing page. As soon as you have chosen it, it will appear on the edit page of the campaign. If you don’t want to use it, choose direct link.
- Click Offers and a dropdown menu will open. Choose your offer and it will be added to the page.
- Press the button Create . And save your link
Use it link in your ads.
Updated almost 4 years ago